Why Our Pub is Great
Whether you’re just looking for somewhere for a quiet drink with friends, or want to bring the whole family down for a leisurely lunch or evening dinner, The White Heifer That Travelled is the perfect venue. Our large, modern restaurant and lovely outdoor area makes us an ideal place to eat out in Darlington whatever the weather. Thirsty? Pop to the bar and grab a cask ale, premium draught, or a glass of wine. Or settle down in the restaurant and let us do the fetching and carrying!
Our fantastic food menu has an array of options that are sure to tickle your taste buds. From chicken to beef all the way to fish and vegetarian options, we serve everyday pub classics alongside more exotic meals meaning there is something for everyone. Join us on a Sunday and get stuck into our brilliant Sunday roast, or look out for other offers throughout the week like Pie or Grill Night. We haven’t forgotten the kids either. Our children’s menu has meals that little monsters love. Just make sure you leave room for dessert.
There’s always a reason to visit The White Heifer That Travelled – a welcoming, family-friendly pub at the heart of the West Park and High Grange communities. We’ll see you soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
White Heifer That Travelled, John Fowler Way, Darlington, DL2 2GG